RSS

Friday 10 July 2009

tagged jahat.

Rule: Respond to these as sarcastic/mean as you could.
(YR stands for Your Response.)
once uve been tagged must do! =)
happy reading! =D

If an annoying person says:
1) I am cute.
YR: for god sake, u dont even know what cute is! u shud get a dictionary.

2) I am the most beautiful/handsome:
YR: which part?

3) See, everyone likes me because I am rich and famous!
YR: ofkos! u think i wanna hangout wif u if u dont? big NO!

4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled. I do everything very well from sports to academic thingy..
YR: oh, really?? perfect!! because, i need someone to do my homework.. lucky me to have u.

5) You don’t know me? I am Bruneian artist; I have albums.
YR: sorry i'm malaysian.

If an annoying hot woman/man says:
1) I know you like me.
YR: well, who dont? u surely got some gut.

2) What are you looking at? I am not interested in you!
YR: thank GOD!

3) Sorry, you are nice but seriously not my type!
YR: what a surprise! i was about to say the same thing. are u a mind reader..?? i hope u are not!because u can get sadder.

4) UNLESS you are rich, then don’t dream that I will get a ride with you!
YR: not to worry, i dont do dream. dreams are for the needy.

5) Look, I am pretty/handsome; I can make people hate you!
YR: i'm sure u can. u alredi make me!

If an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says:
1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
YR: no thank u. i'll pass.

2) May I have your cell phone? please please please?
YR: only if u can fix ur face first.

3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night..
YR: sorry, i dont do charity.

4) What do you like about me?
YR: i dont think i can find any.

5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me sooooo much!
YR: okey! coz u need it most.

If your enemy says:
1) Hi bitch!
YR: hi whore!

2) You smell like shit!
YR: and that because u are such an asshole.

3) What an ugly creature you are!
YR: u shouldnt talk to urself nasty things like that, u know..

4) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure!
YR: i'm honoured. a loser wants to beat me. awesome!!!guinness shud record this.

If your annoying ex says:

1) I still love you...
YR: how come? weird...ingat ubat pembenci tu berkesann...

2) I know you still love me!
YR: haha! i thought u dont do jokes.but u do! u've improved a lot, dontcha?

3) Please, go back with me honey/hubby..
YR: i dont repeat things like i repeat my exams.its awful.

4) Please call me...
YR: are u kidding me?

5) The break up hurt me so much..
YR: i'm sure it did. i work hard for it, u know.

If an annoying salesperson says:
1) Wow! You are so pretty/handsome!
YR: i know right?

2) Seriously, I used this product and I've Changed!
YR: into what?

3) We are giving a discount up to 50%!
YR: nice! next time try to do charity.

4) This one is good sir/madam. Buy sir/madam, buy..
YR: dont talk to me. u r infected!


I'm tagging
1. fain
2. jiha.
3. kaksu.
4.sapa sapa yg sarcastic.

6 comments:

sharamli said...

rajin wat...

...sarah n... said...

heh. saje suka suka sebab tgk mcm menarik je.buat la kak sha!

Awkward April said...

weh.. aku xtau la nk wt.. huhu..

...sarah n... said...

haha. xpela...tp best wohh kalau dpt ckp benda ni kat org

izhn_mtrx said...

sarah...
sgt suke blog anda...

huhu...

...sarah n... said...

izhan!!!! wahhh..sangat bangga kau visit... datang la selalu.